Thursday, June 13, 2024

Book Review: Mr. Almost by Cala Riley

                                             For this review, I chose Mr. Almost by Cala Riley.


I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Olivia
Four years ago my entire life changed.
A one-night stand turned into the best thing that ever happened to me.
Too bad Mason didn’t feel the same.
Now struggling to keep my head above water, I take on a temp job at the same hotel that changed my life.
I never thought I would see him again, but then he walks in. They say lightning rarely strikes twice, so why do I feel like I’ve been struck once again?
Mason
Four years ago she disappeared into the wind without a trace to be found.
I never thought that I would want more from a woman until I met Olivia.
I only wish she had felt the same.
So when I see her standing behind the reception desk in my hotel, I’m amazed.
Only, she wants nothing to do with me and I can’t figure out why.
Can I break down her walls and get her to trust me enough to give us a real shot?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is book #1 in the King of Boston series.  Mr. Almost is the one that didn’t get in the way--->Read to find out what things. Swoon!!!

Omg this book was so good!!! Perfect blend of everything. Mr. Almost would have never found out if certain things didn’t play out as they did.

I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: