Friday, July 12, 2024

Release Boost: The Moment We Know by D.E. Daniel


The Moment We Know by D.E. Daniel is now live!



How often do second chances come along in your life? 

A second chance to right a wrong, or reverse a bad decision you regretted making?

What about a second chance to get your girl back--along with a marriage that was stolen from you by the man who walked your bride down the aisle?

Would you go for it, even knowing you might fail? 

Because going for it means risking your heart 
on the success of an arrangement she thinks is temporary ...

... and failure means sacrificing your soul if she decides to walk away when the arrangement is over.
 
For David Lowe, the answer is as complicated as it is simple: 

He has no choice, 
because second chances don't come around very often.




 Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3V6CmVg       


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3Vh3xwK 



A black and white sign with white text
 
 Description automatically generated  A black and white sign with white text
 
 Description automatically generated


Meet D.E. Daniel



Born and raised in Washington state, I spent much of my time reading and writing. I became hooked on romance novels as a young teenager after reading Forever, by Judy Blume, and from there I moved on to V.C. Andrews, Victoria Holt, Johanna Lindsey, Judith McNaught, Jackie Collins, Sandra Brown ... you get the picture. I wrote dozens of short stories, along with my first 'novel', when I was in high school, and while I'm sure none of them were very good, the process of writing lit a fire in my soul.

After graduating from college and getting married, my military husband and I spent the next twenty-five years moving around the country, living in six different states (twice in Alaska), and raising two children, along with a menagerie of pets. Through it all, I kept reading and writing, until I had a dozen, half-finished contemporary romance novels on my laptop, and a vague dream of having one of them published someday.

Now currently settled in Michigan with my retired husband, I'm writing full-time in my downstairs bunker, working on finishing those novels. And when I'm not writing, I'm thinking about what I'm going to write ... because as Gloria Steinem said, "Writing is the only thing that when I do it, I don't feel like I should be doing something else."

So, buckle up, because I'm just getting started ...

 

Connect with D.E.

Goodreads | https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/49038426.D_E_Daniel   

Amazon | https://amzn.to/3JfXwJK       

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/d.e.daniel.author/    

No comments: