I wanted to do a post about the entire series of the Bering Sea Crabbers series by Jessica Buss. I absolutely love Jessica Buss's books. (Please keep writing!!!) I have read ??? books so far!!
I loved this series. Why? Because it's unique. I haven't read any books or series that have been centered around Bering Sea Crabbers prior to reading this series.
If you haven't checked out this series, go to Amazon and buy them or sign them out of Kindle Unlimited!
Here is the Bering Sea Crabbers series:
Book #1: Baited - Henrik & Carina
Henrik is the grump of the 4 men, but I think Carina has a way to get Henrik to be not as grumpy!!
Book #2: Caught - Eirik & Amelia
Erik is Henrik's best friend. There is an unwritten bro code that says his best friend's little sister is off limits, but can he stay away?
Book #3: Released - Edgar & Simone
This book is my favorite of the 4. Edgar showed us readers, his creative side and with Simone, he will be unstoppable!
Brock & Courtney's story is very emotional!
Now go read this series!!
Happy Reading!
Melissa




No comments:
Post a Comment