Thursday, July 23, 2026

Cover Reveal: Topped by Charlie Novak

 

TOPPED

Charlie Novak

Release Date: September 3 




Meet Charlie Novak:

Charlie lives in England with her husband and two cheeky dogs. She spends most of her days wrangling other people’s words in her day job and then trying to force her own onto the page in the evening.


She loves cute stories with a healthy dollop of fluff, plenty of delicious sex, and happily ever afters — because the world needs more of them. 


Charlie has very little spare time, but what she does have she fills with baking, Dungeons and Dragons, reading and many other nerdy pursuits. She also thinks that everyone should have at least one favourite dinosaur…


Connect with Charlie Novak:

https://charlienovak.com/


Blurb:

Top It With Cream & Say Please


Having spent the summer antagonising Rupert, the gorgeous sweet shop owner next door, I’m ready to make amends. Unfortunately, he thinks I’m a prick. 


Rupert might be uptight and annoying, but he’s also the most interesting man I’ve ever met, and I’m utterly intrigued by him. When one casual hangout blossoms into friendship, I can’t help feeling I’ve misjudged the man I’ve spent months annoying.


But Rupert guards his heart carefully. He’s convinced nobody wants to be around someone so prickly and sensitive, and refuses to let anyone in.  


I’m not one to back down from a challenge, and I know there’s more to the bright, beautiful man next door than he’s ever let anyone see. It won’t be easy, but I’m determined to show Rupert he’s not the unlovable irritation he believes himself to be. 


In fact, we might just be perfect for each other.


Pre-Order Link:

https://mybook.to/lickitthree 


No comments: