Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Cover Reveal: Yard Sale by E.M. Lindsey

 

YARD SALE

E.M. Lindsey 

Release Date: August 27 



Meet E.M. Lindsey:

E.M. Lindsey is a Romance author, an ancient historian, and avid lover of nerdy things.  EM lives on the East Coast of the United States.  


Connect with E.M. Lindsey:

https://linktr.ee/emlindseyauthor


Blurb:

“Would you rather be trapped in a cabin with your arch enemy, or not be allowed to shower for a hundred days?”


Problem number one: My arch enemy is the jackass reporter who keeps making up lies about me.

Problem number two: He’s also absurdly hot so the idea of being trapped in a cabin with him gives me ideas.

Problem number three: As much as he pisses me off, Aravind Gupta might actually be right about a few things: namely that my career in hockey is probably over.


A poorly timed check might have robbed me of being able to retire old and with nearly half of my original teeth, and Aravind was right there on the front lines to tell the world about it.


In a wild attempt to get away and figure out what comes next, I find him on my same ferry, heading out to a quiet island where I planned to do nothing but bed rot.


Aravind has other ideas though, and he makes those known before we’re even off the boat.


And while it’s not like me to want to sleep with a man I can’t stand, somehow, he’s turned into the only bright light in the dark shadows my terrible family casts.


I might not be used to believing in myself, but with Aravind’s quiet and gentle persistence, I’m starting to think that despite what I’ve always been taught, I deserve my happily ever after.


Yard Sale is the third and final book of the Legends and Fury trilogy, a spin-off of Punk as Puck. It’s a rivals to lovers romance featuring a tired, injured D-man with a crappy family who is failing to cope at life, a reluctant reporter with a thing for lace and silk who is doing his best to figure out who he is and what he wants, sandcastles, walks on the beach, making unique use of panties, the joys of too many aunties coming to visit, and a steamy, swoony happily ever after.


Pre-Order Link:

https://a.co/d/06QyQOeF            


No comments: