Monday, March 16, 2015

Review: Hearts on Fire

For this review, I chose Hearts of Fire by Ashli Rose.  This is my first book I read by this author.  This book is in a series called Hearts on Fire.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
It has been five years since Ava Kingston left her parent’s home in New Jersey. She ran and never looked back; all because of one night. One night that could’ve changed her life forever. Now living in Chicago, working as a journalist, Ava thinks her life is finally where it should be. She is working towards a promotion, has a great family and a few amazing friends. What more could a girl want? Just when Ava comes to a calming sense of closure in her life, her past reappears in the form of the “Hunks in Uniform” calendar. Will Ava’s feelings for this fearless firefighter resurface, against her better judgment, or will Ava try to forget the one person she ever really loved?
Gavin Sawyer is a Chicago firefighter who is stopping many women’s hearts as a model for the “Hunks in Uniform” calendar. Gavin only tried out for the calendar because of her. The one person who knew he was worthy of such prestige. He knew how much she wanted him to do it, but then she was gone. Without a warning, Ava left Gavin behind with a broken heart and bruised ego. He loved her, but she ran. One fatal accident has separated them forever. Now, five years later, Gavin will stop at nothing to win her back. A chance encounter with Ava sets his heart on fire and proves that old feelings really do die hard.



Definitely HOT Chemistry between Ava and Gavin!!  Story touched me and it reminded me of falling in love with Shawn all those years ago.  Lots of suspense, romance, and action in this book!!  The characters are loveable and real.

I read this book in 1 night and I could not put it down.  I had to know what happened.  I can not wait for book #2.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Stolen Hearts by Andrea R. Cooper

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: