Sunday, March 1, 2015

Review: Memories of Love

For this review, I chose Memories of Love by Jean C. Joachin.  Memories of Love is Book #3 in the Hollywood Hearts series.  I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads

Can true love survive anything? A marriage to another? A seven year separation?
Pregnant and alone, Cara stars in her first movie while Grant marries another. When felled by illness, she’s forced to give her child to Grant. Five years later, Fate strikes, reuniting them by chance. Will they discover that true love never dies?


I love this book because it is about second chances.  This book has been different than what I have been reading.  You know, the guy meets the girl, falls for her, then does not know if he does.  Grant and Cara knew each other before she became an actress.  He knew the real Carol Ann.  The characters are so believeable and I love Grant, Cara, Sarah, and Skip.  Not so much for Evelyn, who would had been a little nicer, but we know what her issue was.  Yes, read the book!!

I have reviewed Book #2, Red Carpet Romance and I loved it.  I need to read book #.5 His Leading Lady, #1, If I Loved You, #4, Movie Lovers, and #6, Lovers and Liars.  Not only do I want to read the rest of this series, but I want to read other books that Jean C. Joachim has written.

☆☆☆☆☆
 I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa


FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: