Friday, March 27, 2015

What are your top 5 (or more) authors?

I was nominated by a friend to list 5 authors I stalk a few weeks ago, but I have been busy reading!.....so here is my list:







My list was only 6 (last year), but I have added 9 authors I have learned in the last year, who are Lynne Silver, Danielle Stewart, Ella Jade, Grace Burrowes, Jean C. Joachim, Gemma Brocato, Jessie Evans, and Debra Ann Fisk. 

I have found some new series I love, but I think I will talk about those in a separate post so I can keep up with what I have read and what I have not read.  I am behind in some of the series I now read and I need to play catch up.

I can not pick 5. What can I say? I love to read. Now I don't stalk these authors every day on Facebook. I definitely go to Jennifer Bernard's Facebook Page every Friday for her Happy Firemen Friday!! (I am married to a volunteer fireman!). I have them all in a special category (authors) so I can find them when I want to look at their Facebook page.

What are your top 5 (or more) authors that you stalk on Facebook or their websites?
Happy Reading, 
Melissa

No comments: