Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Review: Red Carpet Romance

My next book review is called Red Carpet Romance by Jean C. Joachim.   This was my first book by this author.  I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.  


I love the cover especially the baby toy hanging from the Letter C.  I could picture Susanna walking down the red carpet with Quinn.   I am a big romantic at heart and love books like this one.  You know girl meets boy.  Boy has issues with knowing if he really is in love with girl.  They go through something then realize they were meant to be.  Quinn is a likeable character, who is an actor, but wants his privacy.  He hires Susanna to be his nanny for Junior.  



☆☆☆☆☆

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars because I could not put this book down every time I was reading it.  It had me hooked on the first page.  I am definitely going to be reading more of Jean C. Joachim especially in this series.  I can not wait to get the rest of this series so I can learn more about these characters and more.



Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!

Would I read more from this author? Yes! 

Happy Reading!
Melissa



FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.


No comments: