Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: Hart to Hart

For this review, I read Hart to Hart by Vella Day, which is my first book from this author.  This book is book #4 in the Montana Promises series.  It is also a stand alone book so if you haven't read books #1-3 like me you should be fine. I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book. 

Here is a brief description of Hart to Hart:
Goodreads Description:
Who says you can never go back? 

Former FBI Agent Vic Hart has made a lot of bad decisions in his life. His biggest regret was divorcing his wife. So when Ellie shows up at his private investigator’s office after flying halfway across the country to ask for his help, he’s both shocked and delighted. 

For five years, Ellie Hart struggled to create a new life for herself. It wasn’t easy to mend her broken heart, but she’s finally found the contentment she’s been searching for. Her new-found happiness is fleeting, however, when her life is threatened, and she’s forced to turn to the one man she never wanted to see again. 

Ellie’s back in Vic’s life and he’ll do anything and everything to keep her there. He has passion and desire on his side—it burns even hotter this second time around. 

But danger still follows, and the tension escalates. If Vic wants a future with Ellie, he’s going to have to find a way to keep his family safe and stay alive at the same time.


I love the mystery behind why Ellie went to her ex-husband, Vic, for help. Who is threatening Ellie and why? Is it because of something that Ellie did? Or could it have something to do with her ex-husband being a FBI agent! Is someone from his past threatening Ellie?  This book was more than just a romance book, but also a mystery of who did it!  

☆☆☆☆☆
 I give this book 5 out of 5 stars because I fell in love with the characters of Ellie, Vic, and Charlotte. I can not wait to be able to read books #1-3. This book is a stand alone book and I didn't have any issues reading book #4 before the first 3. 

Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa

Review coming next: Chasing the Other Tisdale by Jessica Jefferson

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: