Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review: Adopted: Family in a Million

For this review, I chose  Adopted: Family in a Million by Barbara McMahon.

I did not received a copy of the ebook, but checked it out at the local library as an ebook.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
When Zack Morgan discovers he's a father, and that his little boy was given up for adoption, he decides to find him. He has to know his son is okay.Life is a struggle for single mom Susan Johnson, but she loves being Danny's mother. When Zack unexpectedly comes into their lives, he lights up their world.

Zack intended to keep his distance, but he's found the family of his dreams. Only, Susan has no idea who he really is....

This was a good book.  A good storyline.  Zack finds out that he has a son and the mother put him up for adoption.  He decides to find him.  The private investigator finds him.  The mother lost her husband and is struggling.  He learns what life could be like.  You know, one with a family.  He grew up differently.  

I had so many questions when I was reading this book.  What happens if Susan find out who Zack really is?  Would she be mad?  I am thinking hell yea!  I would be.  I would want to know why he didn't say anything?  How would you feel if your adopted son's biological father came looking to see if "his" son was happy and healthy?  But, he never tells you about the real reason.  He continues coming around with you thinking it was fate.  Was it fate?  Is he afraid to tell her?

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: O Captain, My Captain by JL Locey

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: