Sunday, July 26, 2015

Upcoming Reviews

I have taken a little break from blogging, but not from reading as you can tell by this list that I have read in the last several weeks.  My husband was on vacation and I needed to get some items around our home done.

The Chance (#4 The Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr
The Promise (#5 The Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr  
The Homecoming (#6 The Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr
In Your Dreams (# 4 The Blue Herron Series) by Kristan Higgins 
The First Kiss (#2 A Sweetest Kiss) by Grace Burrowes
Adopted: Family in a Million by Barbara McMahon
The Return of Rafe MacKade (#1 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts
The Pride of Jared MacKade (#2 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts
The Heart of Devin MacKade (#3 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts
The Fall of Shane MacKade (#4 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts
Kiss Me Hello (#3 A Sweetest Kiss) by Grace Burrowes

In the next couple weeks, I will be getting these reviewed.  I hope you enjoy them all!!

Happy Reading!
Melissa


No comments: