Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: Language of Love

For this review, I chose Language of Love by V.L. Locey, which is Book #5 of To Love a Wildcat.
Book #1- Pink Pucks and Power Plays.
Book #2- A Most Unlikely Countess  
Book #3- O Captain, My Captain
Book #4- Reality Check
Book #5- Language of Love
Book #6- Final Shifts

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Life was so much easier for Margarite Lancourt before she had set eyes on Petro Shevenko. Her diploma to teach hearing impaired children would be in her hand within a year. Then she would find the right man, the right neighborhood, and bear the right children. Her deafness was not going to get in the way of her aspirations. But were they her dreams or her mother`s? 

Now that she has met Petro, the Wildcats sexy new acquisition who has an unquenchable thirst for the wild side of life, Margarite`s nicely mapped out life is in chaos. Can she tame this unruly Russian Wildcat? Or will his family demons drag him, and Margarite, back into the darkness the couple have struggled to break free from?

What a book!!  My favorite character is Margarite.  I love how open Margarite is with her feelings.  She maybe young, but she knows what she wants.  She wants Petro.  She does not care that his english is not good.  Add in Margarite is deaf, but she does not let that stop her.  I can not wait for the next book so I can where these 2 lovers are at in their lives.

Petro's grandmother is too much.  I love how she tells Margarite that if she gets pregnant, then she will marry Petro.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEAL of My Heart

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: