Wednesday, September 23, 2015

List: Top 5 New Authors to You

What are your Top 5 New Authors you read this year?  I am not talking that these authors have a debut book out, but I am talking new to you.  Never read a book prior to that first one.

My top 5 6 new authors I have read this year: (I could not pick just 5)

1. Lynne Silver
-Waiting on Love, Two for Love, and First Match are my favorites for her.  I can not wait for her Hot Nights with Fireman in her new Alpha Heroes series.

2. Jessie Evans
-I am in love with her cowboy series, Lonesome Point, Tx.  Back when I was reading the 3 books in the Fool's Gold series (#   ), it was about cowboys!  I fell in love with cowboys and I knew I would love this series.  Now I did not start at book #1 (Leather and Lace), but I started with book #5 (Chaps and Chance).  I have read book #6 (Ropes and Revenge).  I plan to read the beginning of this series.

3. Gemma Brocato
-I fell in love with her Five Senses Series.  I have read all 3 in this series:
Cooking Up Love (#1)
Hearts in Harmony (#2)
Exposed to Passion (#3)

4. Jean C Joachim
-I started the Hollywood Hearts Series with Red Carpet Romance (#2) and loved it a lot.  I have read Memories of Love (#3), Movies Lovers (#4), and Love's Last Chance (#5).  I will be reading Lovers and Liars (#6) here very soon.  I want to read His Leading Lady (#.5) and If You Loved Me (#1).

5. Vella Day
-I read Hart to Hart in the Montana Promises Series (#4) and loved it.  I have the first 3 books I want to read.

6. Ella Jade
-I have read Stealing His Heart in the Kingston Series (#1) and The Weekend Proposition.  I want to read Sliding into Second (Kingston #2).

Happy Reading!!
Melissa

No comments: