Monday, September 14, 2015

Review: One Night with the Billionaire

For this review, I chose One Night with the Billionaire by Sarah Ballance.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Sign: Sagittarius

He's the perfect kind of trouble...

Zoe Davenport is on her way to a perfect, idyllic, private resort, where there's no ex-fiancé and definitely no public scandal involving said ex-fiancé. But one look at the exceptionally sexy resort owner, and Zoe wonders if she's escaped scandal just long enough to land herself in even hotter water...

Except that Ryder Nash isn't exactly a stranger. He and Zoe used to live next door to each other. She was the sweet little temptation who couldn't stand him-the bad boy with a loud car and a new girl every weekend. What Zoe doesn't know is that all those years ago, her father paid Ryder off...to keep him away from her.

And if Ryder gives into the fiery attraction that rages between them-even for a moment-he'll lose everything all over again...

I loved this book a lot!! Ryder and Zoe were neighbors from their childhood and they have been thrown together again.  Zoe is an attorney with her father's law firm.  Zoe's life has come crushing down around her.  A public scandal sends her to a private resort.  Who is the owner?  

Zoe is my favorite character.  She needs time to get things together in her life.  I love that when we least expect it things in your life can change for the better.  She fought hard to get in front of the scandal, which was all due to her ex-fiance.  She realizes that doing what her father wants is not in her best interest. 

This was a quick read that I could not put down.  This book flowed so easily.  The characters were believeable and get together.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Finding Faith by Reana Malori

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: