Sunday, October 11, 2015

Review: The Saint's Devish Deal

For this review, I chose The Saint's Devish Deal by Kristina Knight.  I have read other ebooks from this author and she has been a favorite of my.

I did not received a copy of the ebook, but checked it out at the local library as an ebook.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Esmerelda Quinn has been looking for a place to belong since her parents were killed in a car crash when she was young. The closest thing to home has always been Aunt Constance's villa in Puerto Vallarta, so after a string of hotellier jobs, she's coming home to run the villa.

Santiago Cruz has called the villa home for as long as he can remember. In between surfing events, Constance has always had a room for him. Color him surprised when Constance leaves him with a joint interest in the villa - along with her niece Esmerelda.

Esme isn't thrilled to share ownership of the villa with the the youngest Cruz brother - especially as the Cruz family has been after the villa for years. But Santiago has grown up while she's been away and soon she finds herself falling for the rich boy down the hall - all over again.

"Sensuality Level" Sensual

Esmerelda is going home to help with her Aunt's villa.  She is not happy that she has to share ownership with Santiago Cruz.  They spent their childhood together.  His father wants to buy the villa and Esme is afraid she will lose the only home she has ever know.  Her parents were killed in a car crash when she was young and her Aunt Constance raised her.  The lawyer tells both Cruz and Esme that they have to share the villa together until the end of the 6 months period where one of them will have it themselves.  

I really enjoyed this book.  It was very well written.  The characters came off of the page.  Making me want to go to the beach.  I miss the beach a lot.  We don't live near the ocean.  Could you imagine living somewhere so beautiful near the ocean?

Esme has gone through a lot in her life.  She deserves happiness.  Will working with Cruz bring out those feelings from years before?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Gambling on the Bodyguard

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: