Saturday, October 24, 2015

Day 24: Riley Whitefield of Falling for Gracie

Welcome to Day 24 of my 31 Days Series!!  Today's book boyfriend is Riley Whitefield of Falling for Gracie by Susan Mallery.

This is one of my favorite books by Susan Mallery.  Gracie was in love with Riley when she was 14 years old.  Riley is back in town now dealing with his father's will.  Gracie is back in town, too, but to make her sister's wedding cake.  I love how Gracie used  Good News, Better News, & Bad news to describe things in her life.  (page 132)
Good News- She completed all the dots & roses. 
Better News- The kiss was FABULOUS.
Bad news-She was tired.

A Great Riley quote is "I'm the one dining with a legend.  The infamous Gracie Landon who knows how to love with her whole heart." (page 91)  I love this Riley quote.  "You're not pathetic," he said. "No one thinks you are. If your mom is telling you that, she's wrong.  I don't know what bug got up her ass, but it's not your problem.  Understand?" (page 168)  I love it so much.  

How is Riley a book boyfriend?  
-Complicated
-Likeable
-Nice
-Put up with Gracie's issues from when he was young.
-Getting to know the Gracie that she is today.
-Sweet
-How cute is he when he talks to Gracie and not to listen to her mother!!

Happy Reading!!
Melissa

No comments: