Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 7: Clay Mathers of Hearts in Harmony

Welcome to Day 7 of my 31 Days Series!!  Today's book boyfriend is Clay Mathers in Hearts of Harmony by Gemma Brocato.


I want to talk a little bit about this book before I get into the Book Boyfriend, Clay.  This book centers around Pippa and Clay.  Pippa lost her husband in combat.  Helping other military wives when they lose their husband makes Pippa feel good about something so awful.  Pippa is a strong woman, who has been to hell, but she has 2 kids to raise.  Pippa has her kids to keep her going.  A little piece of her husband in each of her children.  The kids are her reason to get up in the morning.  I kept thinking how can one survive a lost like that?   

The chemisty is HOT between Clay and Pippa!!  Passionate.  I love the nickname that Clay gave Pippa.  When Sarah lost her husband, Pippa was right there for her fellow military wife.  I could not help, but think about the what ifs.  How would my kids and I survive something like that?  Who would be there for us?

My favorite part of this book was the suspense!  Of course, I am not going to tell you.  Read the book!  Don't you love when I tell you that! 

How is Clay a book boyfriend?  
Clay is
-would do anything for someone he loves.  Look at all he did for Pippa and her/his family!
-Hot
-Passionate
-Romantic
-Irresistible
-Soft heart
-A Leader

Happy Reading!
Melissa

No comments: