Thursday, October 26, 2017

Review: Kiss Me Crazy

For this review, I chose Kiss Me Crazy by Vanessa Vale.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Avery believes in flirting and flings, not relationships. But when she returns to Bridgewater for her sister's Christmas-time wedding, two hot cowboys try to change her mind about the one "f" word she avoids: fiancés. ​ ​

Warning: Panty melting! Kiss Me Crazy is the LAST book in the wildly dirty series where one cowboy is never enough. This standalone HEA is all about her - no M/M.
 



This book is #6 in the Bridgewater County series.  It is a standalone.  I have not read any of the other books in this series and I had no problems.  I want to the other books in this series.  This book
was WOW!!  Also very very HOT!! This was definitely panty melting.  I could not put it down.

If you want to read this book, Goodreads is having a giveaway.



☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Falling Into Right by Sharon Kay.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: