Thursday, October 5, 2017

What Christmas books are you reading?

What Christmas books are you reading?

I just finished The Promise of December by K.L. Jessop and The Promise of Forever by K.L. Jessop.  Loved both of these 2 books.  It was centered around 2 characters.  One who lost her Christmas spirit.  I put these 2 reviews up a few days ago.

I am starting to read Long, Tall Cowboy Christmas by Carolyn Brown tonight. (update: Review done)

Then, I will read these ones, but not sure what order I will.
A Season of You by Emma Douglas
Hope at Christmas Nancy Naigle
The Christmas Cowboy Hero by Donna Grant (update: Review done)
Deck the Halls by Donna Alward
With This Christmas Ring by Manda Collins

I am still looking for more Christmas books to read through the end of the year.  If you have 1 or 2 (or more) to suggest to me, leave me a comment.  I would love to hear from you!

Happy Reading!
Melissa




No comments: