Thursday, February 22, 2018

Review: Bound to Me

For this review, I chose Bound to Me by Christy Pastore.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

We set the rules…
Well, I set the rules… he agreed.
I left before we could break them, or so I thought I had…

Ella Connolly is looking forward to starting a new adventure in her life. After putting her party girl, headline-grabbing tabloid exploits behind her, she has become a responsible and successful entrepreneur. Moving across the pond to Manhattan, she’s determined to make the dream for her boutique to become an international retail brand come true.

While in the States, her overprotective brother insists she have a full-time security detail. This complicates Ella’s plans in more ways than one.

Alex Robertsen’s life is in shambles. After losing the woman he loves to his brother, he’s been on a steady diet of booze and easy women in an effort to make himself numb. Things needed to change.

Change is good.

Good, that is, until Alex finds himself thrust into an all too familiar situation.

He’s obligated by a professional oath to protect Ella at all costs.

She’s vowed to not let distractions, even the ruggedly handsome ones, keep her from her goals.

But old habits die hard…

We’d broken the rules… more than once.
We were bound to… and we agreed it was worth the risk.
He left before it shattered us both… or so we thought.

Bound to Me follows two characters previously introduced in Perfectly Scripted and Fifteen Weekends.

Full length, Crossover, Standalone, Adult Contemporary Romance.

MATURE CONTENT
This story contains sexually explicit material and is intended for mature individuals over the age of eighteen.
 


This is Book #1 in the Harbour Series.  Ella thinks her brother is nuts for thinking she needs a bodyguard, but she lets him.  Boy, isn't she happy she did? 

This was my first book by this author.  I love finding new to me authors!  I absolutely adored this book!!  Loved the ending, but you have to read this to find out!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Healed by You & Return to Us by Christy Pastore.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: