Thursday, February 22, 2018

Review: Return to Us

For this review, I chose Return to Us by Christy Pastore.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
I married the man of every woman’s dreams. 

My husband is the leading man in their filthy fantasies. I know because they’ve told me.

Matthew Barber is Tinsel Town’s most sought-after movie star and I’m the girl next door. Tinley Atkinson, the former child star with an Ivy League education, and the daughter of a deceased Broadway legend.

Three short years later, it’s all crashing down.

We were the quintessential celebrity couple—Mattley, Hollywood’s Heartthrob and America’s Sweetheart.

We fell in love, and the whole world watched as our fairytale romance unfolded between the pages of glossy magazines spreads and candid moments splashed online.

The public is fascinated with the rumors swirling around us—I’m the jilted wife and he’s the no-good cheater. I’m infertile and years of drug abuse is to blame. He wants kids and I would rather have a career.

He’s the love of my life.

What am I going to do about that? 

Marriage is tough and it’s even tougher in Hollywood, I’m ready to fight . . .

For me.

For him.

For us.
 



This is the third book in the Harbour series.  I absolutely loved this book.  True love wins in the end.  I could not imagine what life is like being watched by the public eye.  Each step Matthew and Tinley took they had eyes on them.  Add in that they barely saw one another.  That right there was the issue.  They had to see one another to work on their marriage.  They had to decide what was more important--their career or each other?  I would choice each other, but I am a romantic at heart!

I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Healed by You by Christy Pastore.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: