Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Review: Heartbreak for Hire

For this review, I chose Heartbreak for Hire by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

I turn trusted housewives into adulterous whores.

Let’s face it, nothing lasts forever. She may have started out as your wet dream, but now she’s your ball and chain. Let me set you free.
I’ll turn your loyal lady into a lecherous liar.
I can give you the uncontested divorce you desire, end your impending engagement, or rid you of that clingy girlfriend.
Either way, you’ll be a free man.

My name is Rift, and men pay me to have affairs with their women. It’s my job to get caught. While unethical, my profession is easy. Hell, most days it’s fun. At least until I fall for the soon-to-be ex of my newest client.

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

iBOOKS: http://bit.ly/heart4hire
KOBO: http://bit.ly/Heart4HireK
B&N: http://bit.ly/2jgeVt6
 


Wow!  Oh wow!  This was an awesome book.  I read this book in 2 settings.  I was up until 2am this morning because I just had to finish it.  

The concept of a man that would hire another man in order for him to sleep with his own girlfriend or wife in order to get rid of her or save himself money is something out of the box.  I love reading books with these kinds of ideas that are out of the box.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Wrangled by Vanessa Vale.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: