Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Review: Crash & Burn from Burn Me

For this review, I chose Crash & Burn from the box set Burn Me.  This was written by Kristen Hope Mazzola.  The rest of the set was written by various authors.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

My girl left me for a rockstar.
I thought I was in love.
There wasn't anything left of me. So I ran.
And when I stopped, everything began.
She was tattooed and badass.
She was the piece I never knew I was missing.
She was real love.
And she was keeping us a secret.
But all secrets are bound to break free. I just hope that when ours does, she knows that this time, I'm staying.

Show of hands... Where are my Crashing Series fans?!

Remember Mitchell Rebel Katz?! He is getting his own story and it is in Burn Me (A charity anthology that is releasing SO SOON!!)

Pre-order Now: http://amzn.to/2D8WOvf
 


Crash & Burn is in a boxed set called Burn Me Anthology, which is to reaide money for The Hope for Heroes Foundation.  Mitch & Bryn are both firefighters.  Bryn is the only female firefighter at her station.  They met at a tattoo place.  Sparks flew!  Surprising the place did not catch on fire!!  

This was a steamy fast read!  I can not wait to buy this set.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Traded: Brody and Kara by Tess Thompson.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: