Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Review: Perfect Vision

For this review, I chose Perfect Vision by LM Halloran.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
HINDSIGHT ISN'T 20/20

When London flees to Los Angeles, she isn’t interested in making a new life from the ashes of her old one. All she wants is to survive. 

After struggling for months to make ends meet, she applies for a bartending position at an exclusive sex club. The pay is incredible—more importantly, no one expects her to participate.

But at the infamous Crossroads, London finds more than a crash course in kink. She finds a life. Friends. Laughter and excitement. And a man who infuriates her, challenges her, and mercilessly batters at the walls around her heart.

Dominic Cross is everything London doesn’t want. But when ghosts of the past appear with a vendetta?

He’s everything she needs.

Author's Note: Perfect Vision is dark, romantic suspense and contains themes which may be difficult for some readers. 18+ only, please. 


There was definitely one twist I did not see coming.  It surprised me!!  Wow!! This book had suspense, romance, BDSM, crime, human trafficking, and corrupt senators.  From page 1, I was sucked into the book and couldn't be released until the last page.


I did not read Double Vision and I was okay reading Perfect Vision.  This was my first book by this author and it won't be my last.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: