Monday, July 30, 2018

Review: Six

For this review, I chose Six by Jane Blythe.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Can Detective Paige Hood survive her stalker's attempt to kill her?

Sometimes you have to do something even if it hurts someone you love. Annabelle Englewood just made the biggest decision of her life. She's moved out of the home she has shared with her boyfriend for the last five years. She's not sure she made the right choice but she felt like it was something she had to do. Her decision might wind up costing her more than just the man she loves, it might also take her freedom and her life.

A woman disappears without a trace. Another four women vanish on the same night. The case takes a personal turn for Detective Xavier Montague when his estranged girlfriend, Annabelle, also goes missing. Is her disappearance related? Is someone else responsible? Or did she simply walk away from her life of her own volition?

** Warning: Graphic violence and themes of sexual assault/abuse **
 




This was another great book! Lots of twists and turns. Omg I have to wait until February 2019 to read Seven. Not sure when the rest of the series is out. This series has became my favorite that I have read so far this year. I can’t wait to read more from this author. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: