Monday, July 30, 2018

Review: Two

For this review, I chose Two by Jane Blythe.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Maybe this family deserve what they get.

Someone is killing off members of the Everett family and the only family member talking to the cops is Sofia Everett. Shunned by her father and battling a mysterious illness, Sofia’s childhood dreams may be the key to stopping the killer. Nothing could prepare her for what she will uncover about the people she has known all her life and once she knows the truth she will never look at herself the same way again.

When his newest case brings Detective Ryan Xander right to the doorstep of the woman he's been watching from afar it doesn't take long for him to fall for her. But between Sofia's illness, a killer hellbent on destroying every last member of the Everett family, and his own insecurities, this fledgling relationship may be over before it even begins.

** Warning: Graphic violence and themes of sexual assault/abuse **
 




Omg! Omg! Omg!  This book was amazing!  I love books where it keeps me guessing on who done it!  This book definitely did that and more.

This is Book #2 in the Count to Ten series. Each book has been getting better and better.    I thik the Judge got what he deserved.  It is called Karma.  He did not teach his children the right from wrong.  Beautifully written with well developed characters.  I can not wait to read book #3, Three.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: