Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Book Review: Reckless Royal by Emily Silver

  For this review, I chose Reckless Royal by Emily Silver.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
I was never supposed to ascend to the throne.

But suddenly I’m first in line, and every single move I make is splashed across the headlines for all to see.

Women. Fast Cars. VIP access to all of London’s hottest clubs. They call me the Playboy Prince.

Which would be perfectly fine if my older sister hadn’t fallen in love with a commoner, putting the crown on my head and the future of the country in my hands.

To redeem my image as the reckless royal, the queen has found a suitable woman for me to marry. A woman so opposite my type, it’s laughable.

But as I get to know her, there’s something that draws me in. Her soft eyes. Her big heart. The way everyone around her falls under her spell.

I never expected to fall in love.

Losing my heart might be the most reckless thing I’ve ever done. (less)


I loved this series. James is known as the playboy prince. Zara’s father is a duke. A marriage arrangement has thrown them together. I can’t wait to read the next book.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: