Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Book Tour: Playing Hard to Get by Ellie Isaacson

 

Title: Playing Hard to Get
Series: Playing With Hearts
Author: Ellie Isaacson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Ex-Military, Fashion Designer, Friends to Lovers
Release Date: June 10, 2021


I've wanted Mitch since the day we met.

But the broody ex-Marine was the one man I could never have.

I'm not a girl who believes in fairytales. I'm no princess, and there's never going to be a handsome prince coming to my rescue.

I don't deserve it—not after all the hurt I caused.

So I tried to stay away, ran whenever he got too close. It wasn't enough.

Mitch wouldn't take no for an answer. He chased me until I gave in. Made me let go, break all my rules, and drop my defenses. He made me feel things I’d never felt before.

Our love was all consuming.
Our lives forever changed.

Are we finally ready to give up our hearts? Or will the wounds from our pasts continue to tear us apart?








Ellie Isaacson has been an avid reader her whole life, but a couple years ago she had a dream that she just couldn't forget. She cultivated that dream and began writing, which became a dream of a different sort. Ellie is thrilled to be able to share her passion with her readers. As an accountant and an author, she slings numbers by day and words by night. She's also a wife and a mother of two amazing boys.



HOSTED BY:

No comments: