Friday, May 13, 2022

Book Review: Flashback by Rhian Cahill

 For this review, I chose Flashback by Rhian Cahill.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Saving lives brings them together. Making a life might just break them apart.

For Rylan Conners, flying for Mercy-Life is a haven after twenty years in the military and the breakup of his marriage.

Mazey Novak took the flight nurse job at Mercy-Life to escape the horror show her life had become.

Neither is looking for a relationship, but they can’t ignore their chemistry. One explosive encounter draws them together in a way they never expected.

A surprise pregnancy isn’t what the doctor ordered, but it’s an opportunity for each of them to have the life they’ve always dreamed of.

When a flashback from the past threatens to tear down everything they’re building can Rylan and Mazey become a real family or will their pasts ground them forever?

Rhian Cahill’s Flashback is a sexy, workplace, friends to lovers, contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes Worlds project. (less)

This book is part of The Everyday Heroes World.  I started reading Flyboy and it mentioned Ry and Mazey somewhere before I started that book.  I decided to take a look at this book in Amazon and found out it was in Kindle Unlimited so I checked  it out. I’m glad I did. I loved how Ry and Mazey found one another.  I can’t wait to read Flyboy. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: