Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Release Boost: Mr. Brightside by Abby Millsaps

 




Title: Mr. Brightside
Author: Abby Millsaps
Genre: MM Romance
Release Date: May 5, 2022


BLURB

Playboy. Jokester. Uncle Jakey. Bro.

Living in this small town my whole life means everyone knows my name. The one title I never expected to take on?

Husband.

My father’s will is clear: the only way I’ll ever see my inheritance is if I get married. I never cared about the money. I cringe at the thought of letting him manipulate me from the grave.

But now I’m short on time, out of options, and desperate for cash.

Cue the wedding bells.

The only reason I’m moving forward with this crazy idea is because I’ve figured out a way to unlock my inheritance while also raising the middle finger to my father’s legacy.

See, there’s something Joe Whitely’s narrow-minded bigotry never counted on: times have changed. Laws have changed. Getting married doesn’t mean I have to find a wife like he so desperately wanted.

In fact, I’m determined to do the opposite.

I just have to find myself a man, convince him to marry me, and pop my relationship cherry.

Because that’s the catch: I’ve been with plenty of men. And women. But I’ve never been in a committed relationship.

Husband.

I guess I better get used to hearing it, saying it, and figuring out what the hell it means if this plan is going to work.

Mr. Brightside is a full-length standalone MM romance featuring Jake Whitely from the Hampton Hearts Series. It contains content some may find triggering, including offensive language and discussion of attempted SA. It is a dual POV story featuring characters in their mid to late twenties. It ends with an HEA.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






PLAYLIST






ALSO AVAILABLE


Rowdy Boy is a coming-of-age novella that gives background and context for Jake (a main character in Mr. Brightside). It is set 8 years prior to Mr. Brightside.

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





AUTHOR BIO


Abby Millsaps is an author and storyteller who writes steamy new adult romance. She loves to write about the big feelings that surface when people grow up, grow apart, fall in love, and discover what they’re made of. Her characters are relatable, lovable, and occasionally confused about the distinction between right and wrong. Her books are set in picturesque small towns that feel like home.

Abby started writing romance in 7th grade. Sure, it was Newsies-inspired fanfic and short stories about slow dancing to ‘This I Promise You’ at the middle school dance, but like all good love stories, they always ended in happily ever after. She met her husband at a house party the summer before her freshman year of college. He had a secret pizza stashed in the trunk of his car that he was saving for a midnight snack— how could she to resist?

When she’s not writing Abby enjoys dancing with her two young daughters, spending time with her family, and traveling to her favorite theme park destinations.



No comments: