Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Book Review: Looking for You by Kelly Elliott

  For this review, I chose Looking for You by Kelly Elliott.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
The last person I would ever expect to be waiting on the front porch for me in the middle of the night was Everly Higgins. To say I was both surprised and thrilled to see her would be an understatement. I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about her since we met last fall when my sister, Greer, fell in love with Everly’s brother, Hudson.

When I see her bruised up face, I instantly want to hurt someone. The problem is, Everly won’t tell me who hurt her or who she’s running from. The only thing she’ll tell me is that she needs a safe place to stay where no one can find her.

Being a cop, I have the urge to unravel this mystery, but the other side of me simply wants to protect Everly from whatever it is she’s running from.

But as the people she is hiding from catch up with her, I quickly discover there is nothing I wouldn’t do for Everly Higgins.

I’d even die for her.

Looking for You is book six in the Boggy Creek Valley series. It can be read as a stand alone, but for a better reading experience it is recommended to read the books in order.


This is Book #6 in the Boggy Creek Valley series.  I love Boggy Creek Valley a lot. Everly is in trouble and she goes to Kyle for help. This was suspenseful. Is Everly safe at Kyle’s? Do the bad men know where Everly is? Why do they want to kill her? Kyle would do anything for Everly. Loved this book.  It had everything I love: suspense, romance, and it's in a series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: