Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Book Review: Royal by Rebel Shaw

 For this review, I chose Royal by Rebel Shaw.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Finn

Falling for the nanny isn’t my style...but neither was becoming a single dad overnight.

When my three-year-old niece, Hadley, needs a guardian, I fill the role and need a nanny. Stat. What I get instead is London Ashford—an infuriating redhead who tempts me at every turn.

The harder I push, the more she pushes back. I’m someone used to calling the shots, and her insubordination should irritate me; instead, it turns me on.

My nightclub isn’t going to run itself, so I have to harness my desire for her and let her do her job—so I can do mine.



London

Finnegan Royal is charming, gorgeous, and an insufferable asshole. Not exactly my type...not that it matters. He’s my new boss.

But watching a powerful businessman like Finn be brought to his knees by his toddler niece makes me feel all kinds of things I shouldn’t.

Named one of Chicago’s most eligible bachelors, he owns the hottest club in town and can have any woman he wants, but he has his sights set on me. The nanny.

The beautiful little girl has stolen my heart, but I have no doubt her arrogant uncle would break it if given the chance. So why can’t I stay away? (less)


This is Book #1 in the Club Pivot series.  Awww! Little Hadley had the worst thing happened to her. Her Uncle Finn is now her guardian and he needs a nanny asap. Can London be what these two need? Loved this book! I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: