Sunday, February 21, 2016

Review: SEALs of Honor: Dane

For this review, I chose SEALs of Honor: Dane by Dale M.ayer

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
He's one of the smartest, the best ... and the baddest. 

Since Dane achieved his lifelong dream of becoming a Navy Seal, his life has been packed with action ... but now he wants more. Especially after seeing several of his friends find something – someone – special. 

On a mission hunting a chemical weapons terrorist, Dane runs into a captivating woman, and everything about her touches his deepest needs. But the circumstances are suspicious, and he can’t determine whose side she’s on. 

Marielle came to Germany for a short busman’s holiday, only to end up running away from the very man she came to see, and into the arms of a man she knows she’ll never be able to keep. 

As their situation slides from bad to worse to desperate, their lives are on the line. And so are their hearts. 


Once again, I loved this book!!  I am not sure which one would be my favorite out of the first 3 books of this series, but this one is a favorite of my.  I love the story line.  I love the suspense, too.  Not knowing if the running and hiding is ever going to end.

Marielle is so sweet.  She knows what she wants and does not settle.  Plus Marielle doesn't compromise her beliefs.  She does not want to do harm and won't allow that to happen.  Dane is a Navy SEAL and wants to protect her at all costs.  He thinks she is something special.  Will Dane make his move?  Make her his?


I think my favorite thing in all 3 books is when the SEALs calls dibs on the female they want.  Because if he doesn't, then another team mate might. 

I can not wait to read the others in this series.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Dangerous Curves by Morgan Kay

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: