Sunday, February 7, 2016

Review: SEALs of Honor: Mason

For this review, I chose SEALs of Honor: Mason by Dale Mayer.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Kill or be killed. 

Part of an elite SEAL team, Mason takes on the dangerous jobs no one else wants to do – or can do. When he’s on a mission, he’s focused and dedicated. When he’s not, he plays as hard as he fights. 
Until he meets a woman he can’t have but can’t forget. 

Software developer, Tesla lost her brother in combat and has no intention of getting close to someone else in the military. Determined to save other US soldiers from a similar fate, she’s created a program that could save lives. But other countries know about the program, and they won’t stop until they get it – and get her. 

Time is running out... For her... For him... For them... 


This was my first book I have read by Dale Mayer and it will not be my last.  This is the first book in the Seals of Honor series.
Book #1- Mason (Released January 31)  Book #2- Hawk (Releasing February 9)
Book #3- Dane (Releasing February 16)
Book #4- Swede
Book #5- Shadow
Book #6- Cooper

Mason is a Navy SEAL and was sent on a mission with his team to rescue a woman.  It was simple.  Find her.  Rescue her.  Go to the next mission.  Not that simple to do for Mason.  The woman he is to rescue is Tesla Landers.  Telsa was kidnapped because of a program she developed to be able to help save military men and women like her brother, Harry, who was killed.

Telsa is a strong independent woman, who will tell you how it is.  Mason has found his match.  Nothing phased Tesla and I loved that.  Everything that was thrown at her Tesla did not complain at all.  

I enjoyed this book a lot.  I can not wait to read the others.  I posted the release dates above with the first 3 books.  I do not know when the last 3 are being released, but they were inside this book.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEAL Brotherhood: Fredo's Secret by Sharon Hamilton

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: