Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Book Review: Sweet Tea B&B

For this review, I chose Sweet Tea B&B by Rachel Hanna.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Hoopla books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Two sisters…

… who have no idea the other exists.

Kate never quite felt like she fit in, but she never let it stop her from pursuing her dreams. When her life takes a turn she never expects, she finds herself facing the choice of a lifetime.

Mia is a true Southern belle. When her mother passes away, she starts rebuilding her life by running the Sweet Tea B&B, her mother’s beloved inn.

When two lives cross paths in the most unusual way, will family bonds run deep or break hearts?

Buy it now and go on a journey in this amazing women's fiction book.




That was a great book. I love how Mia knew never about an older sister and how Kate never knew she had a sister. I can’t wait to read the next book.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: