Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Book Review: Shameless

 For this review, I chose Shameless by W.S. Greer.


I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
~ An Alpha Male, Relationship Coach, Taboo, Erotic Romance ~

A mask is temporary, even if we don't realize it. My mask was put in place against my will. It was securely fastened by my mother and all of her judgement and expectations, and I willingly hid behind it until I could no longer bear it—until my mask slowly slipped away as I looked in the mirror and caught a glimpse of who I truly am, and what I really want.

After being made to feel enough embarrassment and shame to last a lifetime, I realize I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. My therapist, Dr. Malcolm Colson, has helped me remove my shackles, and I’m able to take my time learning what pleases me. I won’t let judgment hold me back, I won’t be shamed into chastity, and I will no longer allow myself to go unsatisfied.

Now that the mask is off, I’ll never hide behind it again. Instead, I’ll discover what my needs are, and never again settle for a man who isn't capable of meeting them. (less)

Ava is crazy. I have this feeling she will do something crazy. Who’s stalking him?  Loved Tessa and her discovering who she is.  I can not wait to read the next book.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: