Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Book Review: The Fallout

                                              For this review, I chose The Fallout by W.S. Greer.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
~ An Alpha Male, Marriage, Redemption, Relationship Coach, Taboo Romance ~

What happens after a bomb detonates? The action happens, and everything is destroyed. Time stops, and the only thing that matters is survival.
But how do you come back from the ruins? How do you manage when everything has been wiped away, and replaced by carnage?
When you're in a monogamous marriage, an affair is a bomb. It hurts as much as any bullet. Anyone within the vicinity of its destruction can become collateral damage, and it takes a remarkable kind of love to mend the wounds. Eli and Demi Lane have to heal from the damage caused by Eli’s breach of trust, but is the devastation too much for redemption?
While Eli and Demi try to recover, their therapist, Dr. Malcolm Colson, learns that the effects of his own taboo detonation will be far more than he ever bargained for.
 (less)


I loved the ending. It’s my favorite part of the book along with what happened prior to that.  I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: