Thursday, September 24, 2020

Book Review: Home in Carolina by Sherryl Woods

                     For this review, I chose Home in Carolina by Sherryl Woods.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Hoopla books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
There's no place like home, especially if it's Serenity, South Carolina. For Annie Sullivan, though, the homecoming is bittersweet. She'd always envisioned a life there with her childhood best friend, Tyler Townsend. But Ty's betrayal has cost her the family and the future they'd once planned.
For Ty, losing Annie was heartbreaking. Still, he can't imagine life without the three-year-old son whose mother left him for Ty to raise. Ty wants it all--Annie, his child and the future he'd dreamed about--and he's back home in Serenity to fight for it. But getting Annie to forgive and forget may be the hardest challenge he's ever faced. With the stakes so high, this is one game he can't afford to lose.


Wow! Finally Annie and Ty’s story.  I love the other books hinted to something that happened between the two of them but as a reader didn’t know until this book.  I can’t wait to read Sarah’s book and Raylene’s. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: