Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hoopla

 If you have a library card & use an app like Libby or Overdrive, then you will love Hoopla.  You can borrow ebooks, audiobooks, movies, & music.  Yes, movies & music, too.  Now depends on your local library with how many you can check out.  With my local library, it is 4, but with a larger local library, it is 15 (Carnegie).  I have not signed up with my Free Library of Philadelphia card yet to know how many you can check out.  

Here is the information: Hoopla Youtube 

I am in PA.  I have 3 library cards.  One from my local library.  One from an hour or so away.  One from the other side of the state.

When I got my Carnegie Library card, I went into the library and fill out the paperwork.  I showed my local library card to get one for free from them.  I just wanted it to get more ebooks at that time from Overdrive and now Hoopla.

Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh  

If you are in PA, you can also get one from the Free Library of Philadelphia.  You have to be 12 years and older.  I just called about Ethan wanting one, but he is 11.  We have to wait until he is 12, which is at the end of January.  So, he can use my card.  This one is online to be able to get their library card.

Free Library  

Do you have any library suggestions?  I would love to hear them.

Happy Reading!!

Melissa


No comments: