Sunday, September 27, 2026

Book Review: Cold Heat by Toni Anderson

 


 I have chosen Cold Heat by Toni Anderson to review. 

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

---------------------------------------------------
Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Every operator has a weakness.
She just became his.

FBI HRT operator Jordan Krychek has built his life around discipline and duty, hiding scars that run bone-deep. The night his family was murdered, the man responsible vanished into the wind. Now that ghost has reappeared—and a woman Jordan has sworn to protect is caught in the crossfire.

Daisy Montana doesn’t need a bodyguard, least of all her father’s dangerously intense teammate. But when a terrorist targets her area of research, and a killer from Jordan’s past resurfaces, she becomes a pawn in a deadly game of vengeance.

Forced into hiding—and into each other’s arms—the line between duty and desire combusts. From Mexico to Virginia, a relentless enemy draws them into a web of deception and betrayal. As the stakes rise and the body count climbs, Jordan and Daisy must untangle the mystery of what the next target might be, before it's too late.

This time, Jordan’s mission is personal. And protecting Daisy might cost him everything—including his heart.
COLD HEAT delivers explosive action, heart-stopping suspense, and the kind of forbidden love that will bring even the most hardened operator to his knees.

“Toni Anderson has a terrific voice for crime fiction.” - New York Times bestselling author Jayne Ann Krentz.
---------------------------------------------------

This is book #7 in the Cold Justice: Most Wanted series. I love Toni Anderson's writing. Definitely loved this book!!

Intense. On the edge of my seat. Will Jordan catch the bad man?

I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.
CAWFILE: 10.0
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: