AFTER THE SNAP
AJ Alexander
Release Date: October 15
Meet AJ Alexander:
USA Today bestselling author AJ Alexander has been writing romance since 2018. She loves writing small town romances with found families and all the nosey nellies that help her characters find their happily ever after! She lives in Arizona, otherwise known as the surface of the sun, with her husband, two daughters, two cats, and a lovable golden retriever.
When she isn’t writing you can find AJ reading, binging the latest true crime documentaries on Netflix, obsessing over new Korean drama shows, or glued to fresh anime releases. AJ is a cynical but hopeless romantic that believes in love at first sight, bigger is always better, and everything should be put off for a nap.
Connect with AJ Alexander:
https://www.instagram.com/ajalexanderauthor/
Blurb:
One night with a beautiful stranger is supposed to be exactly what I need to forget that my NFL career is hanging on by a thread. No last names, no strings, no expectations. Just two people having a little fun before going their separate ways.
At least, that’s the plan.
Problem number one. I definitely want more.
Problem number two. She disappears before the sun.
Problem number three. I can’t stop thinking about her.
Surely the universe is done with me now.
The universe: Bet.
Because the woman of my dreams is my coach’s daughter, who I absolutely can’t have.
Pretending our night together never happened is probably the smartest thing either of us could do, but I’ve never been good at walking away from something I want.
And I absolutely want her.
Pre-Order Link:
https://geni.us/afterthesnapvalor

No comments:
Post a Comment