Friday, September 18, 2026

Cover Reveal: Tame the Devil by Kimberly Quinn

 



Title: Tame the Devil
Series: Savage Hearts Empire #1
Author: Kimberly Quinn
Genre: Mafia Romance
Tropes: Forced Proximity, Hidden Identity, He Falls First
One-Sided Enemies to Lovers, Forbidden Attraction
Model Cover Design: KiWi Cover Design
Alternate Cover Design: Marika Veil
Photography: Michelle Lancaster
Cover Model: Chad
Release Date: October 16, 2026


BLURB

One vow. Two secrets. No Turning back.

It was only supposed to be one night.
A sin I thought I’d buried.

But when the mob comes for me, it’s his voice I hear.
The Devil I can’t forget.

Keir Callaghan.
Powerful. Dangerous. Untouchable.
The man sent to silence me.

Instead he takes me.
Binds me with a vow I can’t escape.

His gaze claims.
His touch consumes.
And my body betrays me, even as my mind screams to run.

But if the truth is revealed, it won’t just end in betrayal.
It will end in blood.
And I don’t know if it will be his…or mine.








PRE-ORDER LINKS

Special pre-order price of $3.99!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Available at the following retailers
for a limited time only







AVAILABLE NOW


PREQUEL




AUTHOR BIO


Kimberly Quinn is a USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author, born storyteller, and lover of morally gray heroes. She earned her bestseller status contributing to a hit multi-author anthology under her former pen name, Kim Bailey.

Today, Kimberly writes romance with rough edges. Her gritty, messy, and dangerous stories feature beautifully flawed characters pursuing love at all costs. She enjoys lively conversations, usually with imaginary people, and can often be found daydreaming at work.

When she’s not busy writing, you can find her with a coffee in hand, a dog at her side, exploring the wilds of her hometown in Ontario, Canada, or on her couch getting lost in a good story.


AUTHOR LINKS




SIGN UP FOR THE RELEASE BLITZ VIEW ALL OUR OPEN EVENTS Blog Master List for Promotional Posts We have received many requests to create a master list for blogs wanting to sign up for ALL promotional opportunities If this is something that interests you, please enter your details on our Blog Master List form. Thank you for your support! BLOG MASTER LIST

No comments: