Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: Climax

For this review, I chose Climax by Lauren Smith.  

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
The story began with FORBIDDEN, continued with SEDUCTION, and now comes to a spell-binding CLIMAX. The final installment in a 3-part serial. 


This is a 3 book series.  Book #1 is called Forbidden.  Book #2 is called Seduction.  Book #3 is called Climax.  This needs to be read in order due to the cliff hangers in Book #1 & #3.

This book was wow!!  Each book kept getting better and better.  I was hooked on one page in Forbidden and it was continued into Seduction and Climax.  I had to read this one to find out what happened to Kat and Tristan.  

 Climax picks up where Seduction ended.  Will Kat and Tristan be able to be together?  Love one another as their hearts are telling them to? 

Love how this series ended.  So very good!!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Bad Decision Legacy by Morgan Kay

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: