Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: SEAL of Honor: Shadow

For this review, I chose SEAL of Honor: Shadow by Dale Mayer.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Shadow's life has been an uphill struggle. No wonder he's so damn good at dealing with the hard, the difficult, and the dangerous. 

Shadow's all about being a SEAL. The one world he's comfortable in. He knows what he can do, when to do it, and how to do it ... until he sets off on a mission to rescue Arianna and her family, and his world goes from controlled action to chaos. Who knew women like her existed? 

Arianna struggles to deal with the foreign world she’s been plunged into. Kidnappings, beatings, threats. SEALs. The only good thing is the darkest, most dangerous-looking saviour she’s ever met. And he doesn’t know what to do with her. 

Well, she has a good idea, but will they get that chance? Not if the kidnappers have anything to say about it. 

Arianna has been marked for extinction, and it’s up to Shadow to save her … before it’s too late and he loses something he had no idea he wanted in the first place … but now he can’t live without. 


I love this series and I can not wait to read more.  I have read Mason, Hawk, Swede's books.  Loved those and loved this one, too.  I am not sure which one is my favorite yet.

Shadow has not had an easy life and his life is all about being a SEAL.  Shadow and his team are on a mission to saw Arianna and her family.  Her dad is a Senator and they went to their family's cabin for some rest, but they were kidnapped.  The SEALs were sent in to save them.  Will Arianna and her family be saved?

My favorite thing in all 4 books is when the SEALs calls dibs on the female they want.  Because if he doesn't, then another team mate might. 



☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Conquered Match by Lynne Silver

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: