Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: Seduction

For this review, I chose Seduction by Lauren Smith.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Tristan is a man who knows what he wants. And he wants Kat in his bed. All he has to do is convince her they belong together . . .

Kat knows the connection she and Tristan share is special. Her British bad boy is too much of everything: too hot, too arrogant, too irresistible to stay away from. He's her addiction and one night with him isn't enough.

That's what hurts the most. They can't date, can't be a normal couple, not when their parents are getting married. Because now that she knows he's going to be her stepbrother, no one can ever find out what they've done . . .

Part 2 in the Her British Stepbrother series.



This is a 3 book series.  Book #1 is called Forbidden.  Book #2 is called Seduction.  Book #3 is called Climax.  I think you need to read from book 1 to 3 in order so you can get everything.


Once again this book was wow!!  I was hooked on one page in Forbidden and I had to read this one to find out more on Kat and Tristan.  I could not wait to finish this book and continue to read the next book, Climax.  

Seduction picks up where Forbidden ended.  Will Kat and Tristan be able to be together?  Love one another as their hearts are telling them to? 

Another cliffhanger.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Climax by Lauren Smith

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: