Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: Praline Dreams

For this review, I chose Praline Dreams (Shara Azod's Flavors) by Reana Malori.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Reese Michaels and Dana St. John had been friends since grade school but allowed teenage angst and raging hormones to pull them apart. After years of denying his feelings, Reese has decided that he is no longer willing to wait. 
He knows that it's time to make Dana to realize that she is the only woman for him. His plan of seduction reconnects two people who have filled each other’s dreams. Will one night be enough or will Reese and Dana discover that your first love is the one you never truly forget



This was a quick read and well written.  Reese and Dana have been friends since grade school.  By the time they were teenagers, Dana realized she is in love with Reese, but he did not see it.  Many years have passed and Reese has decided that he wanted Dana and he could not wait any longer.  Will Dana let her guard down so they can finally be together?  Will things work out for the best for them?

I wished we could have seen the in between years, which to me are the years they were apart.  What did they do?  

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEAL of Honor: Shadow by Dale Mayer

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: