Monday, May 9, 2016

Review: Stay

For this review, I chose Stay (Naughty Nanny Series) by Reana Malori.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Loving Rick Harper's children has been the only thing Cherie Gilbert has thought about for the past three years. Oh yeah, she thought about their sexy father as well. Will a misunderstanding - a misheard conversation - ruin their chance at love. Cherie's willing to walk away from the love of her life. Rick's job is to convince her to stay.



I liked how Cherie takes a job as a nanny of twins and how she fells for their dad, Rick, but I do not like that in the beginning of the book Cherie starts her new job as the kids' nanny.  Then, a few years passes by.  Both Cherie and Rick are comfortable with one another.  I wanted to see what happened with the in between.  This was definitely a short fast read with some emotions.
☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: False Match by Lynne Silver

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: