Sunday, December 31, 2017

Review: Almost

For this review, I chose Almost by Danielle Norman.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Some people are unforgettable.
Like, the first sheriff that pulled you over for speeding.
The first person to kiss you senseless on the hood of a car.
And, the first guy to make you orgasm.
But, when all of those things are from the same man; let’s just say unforgettable doesn’t even come close.

I wonder if he ever thinks about me and everything we ALMOST had.

~~~

Oh, he remembers and he’s prepared to put his money where his mouth is…



Almost is a second chance romance. Part of the Iron Orchids series but can be read as a stand-alone. It is romcom with a splash of drama.
 




I was up to 5:30a this morning finishing this book.  I could not stop reading.  I was pulled into the book and it would not let me go until I hit 'the end.'  This book had everything I wanted.  Romance with a secret from Carter and Sophia, but Carter's was explosive since he did not know all of it.  I felt this book had a theme of facing your fears.  This was an amazing book!

This is Book #2 in the Iron Orchids series.  I didn't read Book #1, Enough, which I do want to read.  I hope there is a Book #3.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Lee Hammond's All New Big Book of Drawing

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: