Friday, December 1, 2017

Review: Bad Boy SEAL: A Virgin Bad Boy Romance

For this review, I chose Bad Boy SEAL: A Virgin Bad Boy Romance by Lilly Holden



I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
I’m a former SEAL and battle-hardened, trained to neutralize an enemy with ruthless precision. But this target is unlike no other I’ve encountered before.

My job is clear cut.

Isolate and hold my target for one week in a remote location.

Easy. Until the moment I catch sight of her.

Innocent. Untouched. Vulnerable.

Charlotte Reed is the pawn in a dangerous game.

And I hold her safety in my grasp.

All it takes is one look at her fresh-faced beauty and generous curves and I am driven to make her mine.

Using my brand of carnal interrogation, I break through her shyness, forcing Charlotte to share her most private thoughts and dreams. Nothing is off limits. I want to know every secret, every hope.

The sweet and smart woman is left with no place to hide.

So why do I feel like I’m the one whose defenses have been smashed?

My ice-cool self-control melts under the primitive need to protect and win her—body and soul.

But how can I erase Charlotte’s fears and gain her trust when I’m the bastard turning her world upside down? As I fight for my prize, an outside danger threatens with lethal force.

Defeat is not an option when the stakes are so high.

** Bad Boy SEAL is a quick and naughty page turner involving an obsessed alpha hero, one shy heroine and enough insta-love and sizzling romantic suspense to melt your kindle. HEA and no cheating in this emotional tale.
 


One of my favorite thing to read about are SEALs.  There is something about them.  Yes, HOT!!  This is the first book I have read by Lilly Holden.  It was very well written.  Jake sees Charlotte at the diner she is working in.  He can not keep his eyes off of her.  He ends of kidnapping her because of her cousin.  

This was a great book with a SEAL and a virgin who had great chemistry.  A quick read!  It was about staying true to yourself.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The SEAL's Secret Baby by Lilly Holden.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: